Simulating with Aimsun Next
December 3-5, 2019
Sign up now for this three-day training course in Perth, Australia, from Tuesday December 3rd to Thursday December 5th, 2019.
The course is aimed at both new users and users who wish to refresh or extend their skills in microscopic and mesoscopic simulations.
Morning session: 09:00 – 12:00 (including a 15-min break)
Afternoon session: 13:00 – 17:00 (including a 15-min break)
Editing a model
- Geometry, signal plans, public transport, traffic demand
- Dynamic scenarios, experiments and replications
- Attribute overrides and geometry configurations
- Time series, thematic maps, scenario comparison
Dynamic traffic assignment
- Dynamic traffic assignment framework
- Cost functions
- Stochastic route choice algorithm and parameters
- Dynamic user equilibrium algorithm and parameters
Microscopic network loading
- Microscopic vehicle behaviour
- Calibration of a microscopic model
DAY THREE (Morning session only)
Mesoscopic and hybrid network loading
- Mesoscopic vehicle behavior
- Calibration of a mesoscopic model
- Hybrid microscopic-mesoscopic simulation
- Traffic management actions
- Modelling incidents and mitigation strategies
Price and registration
Price: 2250 AUD
To reserve your place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Registration fee includes instruction, training material, and the Aimsun Next training license. The classrooms are fitted with workstations, so you won’t need to bring a laptop.
Maximum class sizes apply.
We look forward to seeing you in Perth!