13-16 March 2017, Aimsun training course, Perth
This four-day hands-on Aimsun training course will be held in central Perth, Monday 13th March to Thursday 16th March.
Level 1, 140 St Georges Terrace
Perth, WA, 6000
The course is aimed at both new users and users who wish to refresh or extend their skills in microscopic, mesoscopic, hybrid and macro modelling.
- Geometry, traffic demand, public transport and control, etc.
Creating scenarios – exercises
- Dynamic scenarios, microscopic experiments and replications
- Presentation of results
- Results exercises: showing results graphically and numerically
Traffic management exercises
- Incidents, forced turns, closing lanes and turns
Stochastic route choice
- Presentation of stochastic route choice
- Stochastic route choice exercise
- Presentation of microscopic model
- Exercises in microscopic modelling
- Traffic assignment
- Adjusting matrices
- Transversal matrices
Mesoscopic model and DUE
- Presentation of mesoscopic model
- Presentation of dynamic user equilibrium
- Exercises in mesoscopic modelling
- Hybrid model
Prices and registration
For prices and registration, download the Perth Aimsun training course registration form and send it as soon as possible to email@example.com.
Aimsun training course location: Saxons Perth Training Facilities
Our training courses are in small groups with plenty of hands-on exercises
Mesoscopic simulation of Disneyland
Microsimulation of Belo Horizonte