Simulating with Aimsun Next
18-20 March 2019, Orlando, FL
We are offering a three-day training course in Orlando, from Monday March 18 to Wednesday March 20, 2019.
The course is aimed at both new users and users who wish to refresh or extend their skills in microscopic and mesoscopic simulations.
To be confirmed.
Morning session: 09:15 – 13:00 (including a 15-min break)
Afternoon session: 13:45 – 17:00 (including a 15-min break)
Editing a model
- Geometry, traffic demand, signals, public transport
- Dynamic scenarios, experiments and replications
- Presenting results
- Time series, thematic maps
- Scenario comparison
- Traffic management actions
- Modeling incidents and mitigation strategies
- Modeling turn restrictions, reversible lanes, and other scheduled events
Dynamic traffic assignment
- Dynamic traffic assignment framework
- Cost functions
Dynamic traffic assignment (cont.)
- Stochastic route choice algorithm and parameters
- Dynamic user equilibrium algorithm and parameters
- Practical applications
Microscopic network loading
- Microscopic vehicle behaviour
- Calibration of a microscopic model
Mesoscopic and hybrid network loading
- Mesoscopic vehicle behaviour
- Calibration of a mesoscopic model
- Guidelines for hybrid microscopic-mesoscopic simulation
Prices and registration
For prices and to reserve your place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Registration fee includes instruction, training material, and the Aimsun Next training license for the hands-on exercises. You’ll need a laptop in order to do these practical exercises – if you don’t have one available, please let us know when you register and we can provide one for you (availability is limited).