Simulating with Aimsun Next
3-5 December 2018, Las Vegas
We are offering a fall training course in Las Vegas, from Monday December 3rd to Wednesday December 5th, 2018.
The course is aimed at both new users and users who wish to refresh or extend their skills in microscopic and mesoscopic simulations.
Morning session: 09:15 – 13:00 (including a 15-min break)
Afternoon session: 13:45 – 18:00 (including a 15-min break)
Editing a model
- Geometry, traffic demand, signals, public transportation
- Dynamic scenarios, experiments and replications
- Presenting results
- Time series, thematic maps
- Scenario comparison
- Traffic management actions
- Modeling incidents and mitigation strategies
- Modeling turn restrictions, reversible lanes, and other scheduled events
Dynamic traffic assignment
- Dynamic traffic assignment framework
- Cost functions
Dynamic traffic assignment (cont.)
- Stochastic route choice algorithm and parameters
- Dynamic user equilibrium algorithm and parameters
- Practical applications
Microscopic network loading
- Microscopic vehicle behavior
- Calibration of a microscopic model
Mesoscopic and hybrid network loading
- Mesoscopic vehicle behavior
- Calibration of a mesoscopic model
- Guidelines for hybrid microscopic-mesoscopic simulation
Prices and registration
For prices and to reserve your place, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible.
Registration fee includes instruction, training material, and the Aimsun Next training license.
Please note that you’ll need to bring your own laptop in order to do the practical hands-on exercises.
615 W Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89118
Our training courses are in small groups with plenty of hands-on exercises
Highway traffic in Las Vegas
Mesoscopic simulation in Aimsun Next
Microsimulation – stop lines