15-16 February 2018, Multi-resolution modeling and calibration, Tehran
This two-day, hands-on Aimsun Next training course will be held from Thursday 15th February to Friday 16th February 2018 at the Simorgh Hotel in Tehran.
The course is followed by the first ever edition of the Iran Aimsun Users’ Meeting, and the two events can be attended together or separately.
The training course will be taught in English by Aimsun Next expert Josep Maria Aymamí.
Prices and registration
For prices and registration details please contact our official Aimsun software distributor in Iran, Mr Soheil Mardani, at email@example.com or call him at +98 21 88913626 as soon as possible to reserve your place. Maximum class sizes apply.
- Macroscopic, mesoscopic and microscopic modelling approach
- Hybrid simulation
- Static and dynamic cost functions
- Path calculation techniques
- Demand preparation
- Multi-resolution modelling project workflow
Advanced calibration of mesoscopic and microscopic models
- Calibration workflow
- Procedures to estimate calibration parameters from real data
- Tips and techniques to troubleshoot calibration issues
- Validation criteria
- Importing real data
- Statistic indicators to compare simulation outputs with real data
Multi-resolution modeling in Aimsun Next