22-23 November 2018, Multi-resolution modeling and calibration, Barcelona
This two-day, hands-on Aimsun Next training course will be held from Thursday 22nd November to Friday 23rd November 2018 at the Aimsun head office in Barcelona.
The course follows the Simulating with Aimsun Next training course held earlier in the week; the two courses can be attended together or separately.
The training course will be taught in English.
Prices and registration
For prices and registration details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Maximum class sizes apply.
- Macroscopic, mesoscopic and microscopic modelling approach
- Hybrid simulation
- Static and dynamic cost functions
- Path calculation techniques
- Demand preparation
- Multi-resolution modelling project workflow
Advanced calibration of mesoscopic and microscopic models
- Calibration workflow
- Procedures to estimate calibration parameters from real data
- Tips and techniques to troubleshoot calibration issues
- Validation criteria
- Importing real data
- Statistic indicators to compare simulation outputs with real data
Multi-resolution modeling in Aimsun Next
Multi-modal traffic in central Barcelona