December 2-4, 2019
Sign up now for this three-day training course in Thessaloniki, Greece, from Monday December 2nd to Wednesday December 4th, 2019.
Please note that the course is only for students.
Morning session: 09:00 – 13:00
Afternoon session: 14:00 – 17:00
- Geometry, signal plans, public transport, traffic demand
- Dynamic scenarios, experiments and replications
- Attribute overrides and geometry configurations
- Output calculation
- Time series, thematic maps
- Scenario comparison
Dynamic traffic assignment
- Cost functions
- Stochastic route choice algorithm and parameters
- Dynamic user equilibrium algorithm and parameters
- Combining paths
Microscopic network loading
- Microscopic vehicle behaviour
- Calibration of a microscopic model
- Traffic management actions
- Modelling incidents and mitigation strategies
- Modeling turn restrictions, reversible lanes, and other scheduled events
Price and registration
Price: 20 EUR
To reserve your place, please write to Anastasia Christodoulou at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her at +30 2310 498 457 as soon as possible.
Check a PDF with more details here.