28 March 2017
Mobility as a Service (MaaS) in the UK Context
Pete Sykes will be attending this interest forum on Mobility as a Service (MaaS) in the UK Context, held on Tuesday 28 March, from 12.00 – 17.00 at Cubic (5th floor, 91- 93 Farringdon Rd, London, EC1M 3LN).
Chairman: Richard Harris, International Director, ITS (UK)
- Welcome from Richard Harris and Graham Fletcher, Innovation Center Manager, Cubic
- The launch of the ITS (UK) Mobility as a Service Interest Group – Andrew Pearce, Jacobs, Chairman of the MaaSIG
- MaaS: The Building Blocks to Get a Solution – Andy Taylor, Cubic
- Travel, the environment and MaaS – Professor Margaret Bell, Newcastle University
- MaaS and Road User Charging – Keith Mortimer, Wyeval Consulting (tbc)
- An introduction to TravelSpirit – Giles Bailey, TravelSpirit
- Importance of Data to enable MaaS – Johan Herrlin, ITO World Ltd
- Workshop: How might MaaS work in the UK context?
To find out more about Aimsun traffic modelling projects throughout UK, catch up with Pete Sykes or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.