We are delighted to invite our users in Iran to a two-day training course followed by the first edition of the Iran Aimsun Software Users’ Meeting!
Prices and registration
Both the training course and the Users’ Meeting are located in the Simorgh Hotel.
15-16th February 2018
Training course: Multi-resolution modeling and calibration
This two-day, hands-on Aimsun Next training course will be held from Thursday 15th February to Friday 16th February 2018 at the Simorgh Hotel in Tehran.
The course will be taught in English by Aimsun Next expert Josep Maria Aymamí.
- Macroscopic, mesoscopic and microscopic modeling approach
- Hybrid simulation
- Static and dynamic cost functions
- Path calculation techniques
- Demand preparation
- Multi-resolution modeling project workflow
Advanced calibration of mesoscopic and microscopic models
- Calibration workflow
- Procedures to estimate calibration parameters from real data
- Tips and techniques to troubleshoot calibration issues
- Validation criteria
- Importing real data
- Statistic indicators to compare simulation outputs with real data
17th February 2018
Iran Aimsun Software Users’ Meeting
In addition to updates on Aimsun Next traffic modeling software, innovative use and research, there will be speakers from local organizations and consultancies. Content to be confirmed shortly.
Multi-resolution modeling in Aimsun Next
A past Aimsun Users’ Meeting in Portland, 2017