TRB Joint Simulation Subcommittee Newsletter
Aimsun appears several times in the latest issue of the Joint Simulation Subcommittee newsletter:
- pp.13-14 Presentation of Murat Ayçin’s lecture on Advances in Microscopic Simulation Modeling at Penn State University
- pp. 15-16 the final meeting of the four-year EU COST Action MULTITUDE project attended by TSS’s R&D Director Jordi Casas
- pp.38-39 Report on the San Diego Integrated Corridor Management demonstrator project in San Diego, by Matthew Juckes.
- pp.42-43 A paper titled ‘Quasi-OTEE versus kriging-based approaches for the sensitivity analysis of computationally expensive traffic simulation models’. The paper discusses preliminary results from a benchmarking exercise carried out on five “toy” networks using the Aimsun mesoscopic model.
- p.52 An Aimsun 8 product update
Please click here or on the image to read the newsletter in full.
© 2014 Reproduced with kind permission from TRB Joint Simulation Subcommittee.