5-7 October 2016
European Transport Conference 2016
The TSS team will be at stand 2 at the European Transport Conference (ETC), this year hosted in TSS’s home city of Barcelona.
The team is heavily involved in the event and activities include:
- Jordi Casas is session chair for the “Short Term” session on traffic forecasting and predictive modelling (Wednesday 5th October 2016)
- Aurore Remy is charing the session on “Microsimulation Applications” (Wednesday 5th October 2016)
- Annique Lenorzer presents “Microscopic modelling for two-lane rural roads” co-authored by C. Llorca and A. Tsui Moreno from the Universitat Politècnica de València (Wednesday 5th October 2016)
- Joan Roca presents “A mesoscopic large-scale traffic model of Place de la Bastille, Paris” co-authored by M. Jacquart of SYSTRA (Session 4, Thursday 6th October 2016)
- Aurore Remy chairs Session 5 on “Large-scale models” (Thursday 6th October 2016)
- Martijn Breen presents “Dynamic models analysis for large-scale networks”, co-authored with J Peranau, J Casas. (Session 5, Thursday 6th Oct)
- Aurore Remy chairs Session 8 “Travel surveys: issues with weighting and crossing-up” (Friday 7th October 2016)
To book a meeting with the TSS team in advance, please contact us at email@example.com.
The event will be held at the historical site of the the Casa Convalescència building in the Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau
Annique Lenorzer will present the microscopic two-lane overtaking model for rural roads