Release date: 19 March 2015
The latest version of Aimsun, 8.0.8, is ready for download as of Thursday 19th March 2015.
For the first time, the Aimsun 8 user interface is available in Mandarin Chinese in addition to English, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Russian. Aimsun 8.0.8 also includes the following improvements:
- HASP drivers updated to version 6.65
- Compatible with Legion Spaceworks R5.2
- Adaptive control interfaces for SCATS have a new feature: a SCATS signal group can now be secondary for more than one signal group
- Traffic management in mesoscopic simulations: bug fixes and greater reliability
- Microsimulation vehicles now occupy the stop line buffers correctly
- Intervals match the simulated data in validation using an RDS
- Actuated control bug fixing. Force Off and Permissive Period Calculation features are now based on Minimum Green Time rather than Max-Out
Software Update Subscription (SUS)
To use Aimsun 8.0.8, your Software Update Subscription (SUS) must have been valid in or after January 2015. There are no Fast Track features in Aimsun 8.0.8 but please note that in order to have access to all of the Fast Track features in versions 8.0.1 – 8.0.7, your SUS must have been valid in or after November 2013.
To help us keep track of everything, please email your suggestions, comments or questions about any issues you encounter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further general information please email email@example.com.
To see what’s coming in the future, ask to try the public beta version of Aimsun 8.1.