19-22 June 2017, Sydney
Training Course: Aimsun Advanced A-Z
This four-day, hands-on Aimsun training course covers all aspects of building and editing models at all levels (micro-meso-macro) in Aimsun.
Saxons Training Facilities, Sydney
10 Barrack Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Prices and registration
For prices and registration details, fill out the Sydney training course registration form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The course is aimed at both new users and users who wish to refresh or extend their skills in microscopic, mesoscopic, hybrid and macro modelling.
- Geometry, traffic demand, public transport and control, etc.
Creating scenarios – exercises
- Dynamic scenarios, microscopic experiments and replications
- Presentation of results
- Results exercises: showing results graphically and numerically
Traffic management exercises
- Incidents, forced turns, closing lanes and turns
Stochastic route choice
- Presentation of stochastic route choice
- Stochastic route choice exercise
- Presentation of microscopic model
- Exercises in microscopic modelling
- Traffic assignment
- Adjusting matrices
- Transversal matrices
Mesoscopic model and DUE
- Presentation of mesoscopic model
- Presentation of dynamic user equilibrium
- Exercises in mesoscopic modelling
- Hybrid model
Aimsun training course location: Saxons Sydney Training Facilities
Our training courses are in small groups with plenty of hands-on exercises
Mesoscopic simulation of Disneyland
Microsimulation of Belo Horizonte