Advanced calibration and modeling sustainable urban planning policies in Aimsun Next
28 February 2019, Sydney
Sign up now for this special one-day training course on advanced calibration and modeling sustainable urban planning in Aimsun Next. The course will be held on Thursday 28 February in central Sydney, the day after the Australia Aimsun Software Users’ Meeting, also in Sydney.
You may attend this training course together with the Users’ Meeting or independently. Just make sure you specify on the registration form.
The course will be held right opposite the Aimsun office:
City Desktop Training
4/60 York Street Sydney NSW 2000
09:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00
Introduction and presentation
- Calibrating networks in Aimsun Next
- Modeling sustainable urban planning policies in Aimsun Next
- Application to base model calibration
- Future scenarios: sustainable urban policies
- Application to non lane-based traffic or “mixed traffic”: bicycle lanes, lane widths, reserved lanes
- Demands of multiple vehicle types: new mixed traffic model of motorbikes and bicycles in separate or shared lanes
- Restrictions in urban areas: application to traffic restrictions for certain vehicle categories
- Results and scenario comparison: focus on multi criteria analysis – the new emissions model (the London Emissions model or LEM)
Price and registration
Price: 900 AUD
To book your place, please fill out this registration form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The price includes all training material, lunch and refreshments.
Maximum class sizes apply.