Advanced calibration and modeling sustainable urban planning policies in Aimsun Next
26 February 2019, Auckland
Sign up now for this special one-day training course on advanced calibration and modeling sustainable urban planning in Aimsun Next. The course will be held on Tuesday 26 February in central Auckland, the day after the New Zealand Aimsun Software Users’ Meeting, also in Auckland.
You may attend this training course together with the Users’ Meeting or independently – just make sure you specify on the registration form.
To be confirmed shortly.
09:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 17:00
Introduction and presentation
- Calibrating networks in Aimsun Next
- Modeling sustainable urban planning policies in Aimsun Next
- Application to base model calibration
- Future scenarios: sustainable urban policies
- Application to non lane-based traffic or “mixed traffic”: bicycle lanes, lane widths, reserved lanes
- Demands of multiple vehicle types: new mixed traffic model of motorbikes and bicycles in separate or shared lanes
- Restrictions in urban areas: application to traffic restrictions for certain vehicle categories
- Results and scenario comparison: focus on multi criteria analysis – the new emissions model (the London Emissions model or LEM)
Price and registration
Price: 900 NZD
To book your place, please fill out this registration form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The price includes all training material, lunch and refreshments.
Maximum class sizes apply.